Specially designed to commemorate this milestone year, only 140 Baby Balmoral Doll's Prams will be made, each one featuring an individually numbered plaque. The Baby Balmoral doll’s pram is an exact replica of our 140th Anniversary Balmoral.
The hood and apron are crafted in beautiful herringbone tweed designed in collaboration with Abraham Moon, a long-standing English manufacturer of luxury wool fabrics. This exclusive doll’s pram also features a hand-stitched leather handle and stunning chrome features, including unique 140-Year Yorkshire Rose details. In addition, the Baby Balmoral features the famous Silver Cross hand-sprung chassis and cushioned leather suspension straps, which are unique to our doll's pram collection.
Each pram is lovingly hand-made in Yorkshire, England, by our skilled craftsmen and women, providing the most luxurious doll's carriage. Every detail is carefully crafted to give that special heritage hallmark of quality that will be treasured now and for generations to come.
- Exclusive doll's pram is an exact replica of our 140th Anniversary Balmoral
- Features exclusive 140th details and markings
- Hood and Apron crafted in beautiful herringbone tweed design in collaboration with Abraham Moon
- Only 140 will be made and will feature an individually numbered plaque
- Hand stitched leather handle with Silver Cross detailing
- Famous Silver Cross hand-sprung chassis and cushioned leather suspension straps
- Finished in matching herringbone tweed
- Dolls pram wheels are meticulously hand spoked and finished in stunning chrome
- Certificate of authenticity
Length: 94 cm
Width: 45 cm
Height: 94 cm
Length: 63 cm
Width: 31 cm
Height: 15 cm