Setting up a Payment Plan with us
You've decided to set up a payment plan with us for your order, the following steps will show you how. Payments plans are valid for carts with a value over £100. Our payment plan is a free of charge service with 0% interest offered. Terms and conditions apply*.
- Sign up for an account with us if you haven't already. To register for an account click on 'My Account' in the top right then select 'Register' and go through the registering process.
- Once registered and logged in, find the first product you would like to add to your basket and choose the 'Select Installment Options' dropdown
- Firstly enter the minimum installment amount you would like to pay in the 'Select installment amount' box. The initial installment amount accepted is 10% of the item's listed price.
Then choose the the estimated deilvery date for your item in the 'Select estimated delivery date' box
- Once finished simply click 'Add to installments' which will add the item to your cart
- Then a popup will appear informing you that the product has successfully been added to cart. From here you can either continue shopping or view your cart to complete the checkout process
Payment Plan FAQs
When will I receive my order?
Your order will be dispatched on your requested shipment date, as long as you have completed your payment plan 2 weeks before this date
What happens if I need to cancel?
If you unfortunately need to cancel your order, there will only be a 10% refund on the money already paid up until the date of cancellation on payments over £25. Any total installments paid is under £25 there will be no refund given.
Can I apply discount/voucher codes on payment plans?
Payment plans cannot be used in conjunction with coupon code or discount voucher codes.
*Payment plans must to be completed 2 weeks before your requested shipment date